What Is Youth Engagement?
Youth Engagement is anytime young people experience sustained connections anywhere in their life.
Youth engagement can happen throughout the lives of children and youth, including within themselves, in the immediate world around them, and throughout society in general.
The sustained connections young people make can be emotional, psychological, or cognitive and can happen personally and socially.
- What Is Youth Engagement?
- What Youth Engagement is Not
- How to See Youth Engagement
- Why Youth Engagement Happens
- Where Youth Engagement Happens
- How to Engage Youth
- How to Support Youth Engagement
- 111 Ways to Engage Youth
- The Future of Youth Engagement
- The Cycle of Engagement
- The Practice of Youth Engagement by Adam Fletcher
- An Introduction to Youth Engagement in the Economy by Adam Fletcher
- A Unique Guide to Youth Engagement by Adam Fletcher
- The Freechild Project Youth Engagement Workshop Guide by Adam Fletcher
Other tools are out there, too – share your thoughts in the comments below! For more information about how The Freechild Project can support youth engagement in your community or organization, contact us.