As the youth rights movement reaches into the future, we think it is important to ask if it is healthier to have a single, unified movement, or a movement coming from many directions asking different things.
- Is there a new agenda for youth rights in this millennium, or is the agenda set 40 years ago still useful?
- Does race, class, culture and education influence youth rights and youth activists?
- Is there a wider alliance beyond youth that the youth rights movement can find allegiance with?
Having answered many of these questions for themselves, we believe many youth rights activists can continue to influence and steer legislative, judicial and cultural change into the future.
Freechild Institute Youth Rights Toolkit
- What Are Rights?
- Who Are Youth?
- What Are Youth Rights?
- Traditional Youth Rights
- Nontraditional Youth Rights Issues
- The Future of Youth Rights
- Youth Rights Library
- Youth Rights Resources
Leave a Reply