“Free children are not easily influenced; the absence of fear accounts for this phenomenon. Indeed, the absence of fear is the finest thing that can happen to a child.” — A.S. Neill
The Freechild Institute wants YOU —young people right now—to have the tools and examples you need to get engaged and change the world! This section of our website is The Freechild Project Youth Handbook, and it’s for YOU.
Table of Contents
- Inspire: Who inspires you? Read these stories to light the fire inside you »
- Knowledge: What do you know? What do you want to know? Click here to learn more »
- People: Who are the youth who can change the world? Click here to find details »
- Issues: Which issues do youth take action to change? Click here to get ideas »
- Places: Where are young people fighting for change? Click here to get ideas »
- Actions: What do youth do to change the world? Click here to explore »
- Strategies: What are the best ways for action to happen? Click here for examples »
- Systems: What are the levers to change organizations, governments and society? Click here to discover them »
- Scale: Do you think global and act local? Click here to learn how! »
- Planning: Make real change with purpose and create real change. Click here for tools »
- Celebrating: Look back, lift up, and make a difference. Click here for ideas »
As you use our online Handbook, keep in mind this is supposed to help you change the world. If it doesn’t work, tell us! If you want to thank us, do that. If you’re inspired, share it with your friends!
The World Needs YOU To Change It Right Now!
Please Don’t Wait Any Longer.