Freechild Institute reviews books related to youth + social change. They are generally for youth activists, adult allies, and about community involvement, young people, promoting social change, changing education, supporting youth rights, and more.
We welcome unsolicited submissions, but can’t guarantee a review. For more information, contact us.
- A Review of Childhood by Chris Jenks
- A Review of Eliminating Corporal Punishment: The Way Forward to Constructive Child Discipline by UNESCO
- A Review of Bringing It Together by the Movement Strategy Center A Review of Making Space – Making Change by the Movement Strategy Center
- A Review of The Terror of Neoliberalism: Authoritarianism and the Eclipse of Democracy by Henry Giroux
- A Review of Proto-Fascism in America: Neoliberalism and the Demise of Democracy by Henry Giroux
- A Review of Take Back Higher Education by Henry Giroux
- A Review of Walking on Water: Reading, Writing, and Revolution by Derek Jensen
- A Review of Letters to a Young Activist by Todd Gitlin
- A Review of The Abandoned Generation: Democracy Beyond the Culture of Fear by Henry Giroux
- A Review of How to Get Stupid White Men Out of Office by Michael Moore
Leave a Reply