Somewhere along the way somebody got the idea that children and youth were not sufficiently protected by the general human rights documents. Worse still, youth believed they were protected but still had their rights routinely violated. So different people have created a variety of documents to expand the rights of children and youth.
Table of Contents
- What Are Rights?
- Who Are Youth?
- What Are Youth Rights?
- Traditional Youth Rights
- The Convention on the Rights of the Child
- A Short History Of The Youth Rights Movement
- Nontraditional Youth Rights Issues
- Youth Rights in Schools
- Today’s Youth Rights Movement
- The Future Of Youth Rights
- The Freechild Project Short Intro to Youth Rights by Adam Fletcher